*insert title here*
Sep. 27th, 2026 11:26 am***
...I have just now, four days before I start posting the SKZ Kinktober fics, realised that posting thirty-fucking-one fics in a row means coming up with thirty-goddamnmotherfuckingfdjlasfkdja-one titles. In a row.
I mean. I did that in 2023 and 2024 Spooktober ficlets but had clearly repressed the trauma until now.
I guess just listing the kinks doesn't count as a title? Or maybe I should go for Friends style titles, like 'The One Where...'
'The One Where Chan Finds Minho's Panties and Then Pines About It for 10K'
'The One Where Jeongin Gets Tipsy Enough To Hit On A Buff Guy at the Bar'
'The One Where Hyunjin Is Seungmin's Birthday Present from His Dick Colleagues'
'The One Where Seungmin and Felix Try Cock Cages and Like It. A Lot.'
send thoughts and prayers
***
...I have just now, four days before I start posting the SKZ Kinktober fics, realised that posting thirty-fucking-one fics in a row means coming up with thirty-goddamnmotherfuckingfdjlasfkdja-one titles. In a row.
I mean. I did that in 2023 and 2024 Spooktober ficlets but had clearly repressed the trauma until now.
I guess just listing the kinks doesn't count as a title? Or maybe I should go for Friends style titles, like 'The One Where...'
'The One Where Chan Finds Minho's Panties and Then Pines About It for 10K'
'The One Where Jeongin Gets Tipsy Enough To Hit On A Buff Guy at the Bar'
'The One Where Hyunjin Is Seungmin's Birthday Present from His Dick Colleagues'
'The One Where Seungmin and Felix Try Cock Cages and Like It. A Lot.'
send thoughts and prayers
***
no subject
on 2026-09-27 10:36 am (UTC)no subject
on 2026-09-27 01:12 pm (UTC)no subject
on 2026-09-27 03:06 pm (UTC)Gotta do what you gotta do! (Titles are SO HARD. Ugh.)